Two Markets, One Chamber!
Already 100 new members!
Puerto Rico, up coming networking May 30, 2019.
For a limited time, come to any of the events and get your free one year chamber membership, a $250.00 estimated media market value!
No admission cost!
More information at 787-331-1334
The First PR Hispanic Chamber official launching event in Puerto Rico just took place on February 28, 2019.
The Puerto Rico chapter, lead by a young entrepreneur currently VP of Sales for Marketing Management Associates, Juan Carlos Colon. Juan has over 30 years of experiences in the Pharmaceutical and Construction Industry.
Our event started with the right foot, despite the raining and bad traffic afternoon we were able to register 40 new members, a great start says Juan Carlos Colon.
As the night kept on and Paseo Caribe intense, great atmosphere for business increased, the more guest said presently.
Frank Nieves, president of the PR Hispanic Chamber of Broward and founder of the only group of chambers in Florida identified by the same logo. Explained the horizon of the organization.
- It is a new concept of having two markets, one chamber, Florida and Puerto Rico
- Free membership for one year, with no cover charge
- No admissions to networking events, you can bring as many guests as you like
- A chamber that you test the water before you pay any fee
- No cost for showcasing your products and services
- Free training and many other services, shortly to be announced
It is a simple task, help our members to promote and market their products and services to two markets, have two chambers in two markets without the expenses of paying top dollars for membership, while we help our community.
Our next event that you can participate and also join for free will take place on March 28, 2019
The PR Hispanic Chamber of Broward County announces it’s new Board of Directors. They have a very aggressive plan for 2019; Their new program is called “Two markets, One Chamber!, covering the Florida and Puerto Rico markets.
Their mission is to promote and market their member’s products and services, B2B, Biz to Consumer, Biz to the community while improving a better our society covering Florida & Puerto Rico markets.
Two Markets, One Chamber!
Our new board members
It’s the new Chamber Programs that will launch in Puerto Rico, February 28 and Broward County, Florida March 28, 2019
Introducing a concept never before done by a chamber. No membership cost for one year!
Here’s how It makes sense!!
Try us and see the difference, No membership fees!, No cost at Networking events! No charge for Educational Seminars, and much more!
You will never go back to the old way!!
Application for a free membership will be hand out at the various chamber events!
!Expand your business to Florida without the traveling Expense!
The PR Hispanic Chamber of Florida & Puerto Rico
Florida & Puerto Rico Interactive Business Academy II
Over 100 business owners and executives in an afternoon full of seminars to bring you:
- Florida State demographics, buying power, best counties, secure success and return of investment. Learn how to advertise at a very low cost or maybe non.
- Learn about Broward County, one of Florida’s best alternatives to establish a business: how to do business, incentives, business opportunities, regulations and tools to assist you with your business expansion.
- Differences between Puerto Rico and Florida, labor law 80 & law C 453, 2017 #4.
- What Federal incentives are available to lower your payroll expenses, reduce absenteeism, provide benefits to employees, and increase productivity, at no cost to the company or employees?
Date: Coming Soon!
- Experts Speakers in the various disciplines bringing accurate information.
- Opportunity to introduce your business to create possible business match
- Opportunities to exhibit your products and services
- Share company information among attendees
- Ending with a networking event to expand your contacts
For more information call Vanessa at 787-331-1334 or Frank at 954-559-5355
Wednesday November 14, 2018, a luncheon to build business
relations between businesses from Florida and Puerto Rico
The PR Hispanic Chamber of Broward County, Florida in conjunction with Marketing Management Associates, Intacto, and ERC Group present a 1/2 day event full of information assist businesses from Florida and Puerto Rico. This event will benchmark for Puerto Rican & Florida’s Hispanic Businesses to connect with consumers, opportunities to assist with products and services, Local & Florida incentives, Federal Incentives on how to reduce payroll expenses, procurement opportunities and much more, in an atmosphere conducive to build business relationships that will grow both markets stronger.
How to expand your Puerto Rican businesses to Florida and how to expand Florida’s businesses to Puerto Rico are just a few themes that this event will be covering.
Sandy McDonald has been the Director of Florida’s Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development (OESBD) since June 2013. In alignment with OESBD’s mission to stimulate economic development, Mr. McDonald is committed to supporting the growth and development of small businesses in Broward County, which are a great asset to our local economy.
Mr. McDonald also serves as Broward’s designated Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Liaison Officer (DBELO) and works to support the County’s commitment to the Federal Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) programs that OESBD administers along with the County’s local small business programs.
For the past 18 years Mr. McDonald has worked in Community and Economic Development on both local and federal programs.
After Hurricane Maria the first category 5 to ever landfall on Puerto Rico and most recent Hurricane Michael the most powerful storm to ever make landfall on the Florida Panhandle coast; is proof that now, more important and crucial than ever, is the right time to forge business relations between these two markets.