!Expand your business to Florida without the traveling Expense!
The PR Hispanic Chamber of Florida & Puerto Rico
Florida & Puerto Rico Interactive Business Academy II
Over 100 business owners and executives in an afternoon full of seminars to bring you:
- Florida State demographics, buying power, best counties, secure success and return of investment. Learn how to advertise at a very low cost or maybe non.
- Learn about Broward County, one of Florida’s best alternatives to establish a business: how to do business, incentives, business opportunities, regulations and tools to assist you with your business expansion.
- Differences between Puerto Rico and Florida, labor law 80 & law C 453, 2017 #4.
- What Federal incentives are available to lower your payroll expenses, reduce absenteeism, provide benefits to employees, and increase productivity, at no cost to the company or employees?
Date: February 7, 2019
Hours: Puerto Rico: 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm (networking starts at 5:00 pm)
Place: Puerto Rico, Sheraton Convention Center
- Experts Speakers in the various disciplines bringing accurate information.
- Opportunity to introduce your business to create possible business match
- Opportunities to exhibit your products and services
- Share company information among attendees
- Ending with a networking event to expand your contacts
For more information call Vanessa at 787-331-1334 or Frank at 954-559-5355
|PR FL Biz Academy|
Wednesday November 14, 2018, a luncheon to build business
relations between businesses from Florida and Puerto Rico
The PR Hispanic Chamber of Broward County, Florida in conjunction with Marketing Management Associates, Intacto, and ERC Group present a 1/2 day event full of information assist businesses from Florida and Puerto Rico. This event will benchmark for Puerto Rican & Florida’s Hispanic Businesses to connect with consumers, opportunities to assist with products and services, Local & Florida incentives, Federal Incentives on how to reduce payroll expenses, procurement opportunities and much more, in an atmosphere conducive to build business relationships that will grow both markets stronger.
How to expand your Puerto Rican businesses to Florida and how to expand Florida’s businesses to Puerto Rico are just a few themes that this event will be covering.
Sandy McDonald has been the Director of Florida’s Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development (OESBD) since June 2013. In alignment with OESBD’s mission to stimulate economic development, Mr. McDonald is committed to supporting the growth and development of small businesses in Broward County, which are a great asset to our local economy.
Mr. McDonald also serves as Broward’s designated Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Liaison Officer (DBELO) and works to support the County’s commitment to the Federal Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) programs that OESBD administers along with the County’s local small business programs.
For the past 18 years Mr. McDonald has worked in Community and Economic Development on both local and federal programs.
After Hurricane Maria the first category 5 to ever landfall on Puerto Rico and most recent Hurricane Michael the most powerful storm to ever make landfall on the Florida Panhandle coast; is proof that now, more important and crucial than ever, is the right time to forge business relations between these two markets.