PR & FL HISPANIC CONFERENCE & EXPO, Puerto Rico
WYNDHAM GRAND RIO MAR Puerto Rico Golf & Beach Resort
6000 Rio Mar Blvd, Rio Grande, Puerto Rico 00745
Starts on May 23, 2019 1:00 pm Ends on May 26, 2019 2:00 pm
BECOME AN EXHIBITOR!
• Get more qualified leads!
• Gain direct face-to-face contact with business owners & decision-makers!
• Reach a captive audience & generate NEW CUSTOMERS immediately!
• Make immediate on-the-spot sales! • Introduce your company to new prospects!
• Brand your business to the Hispanic market in FL & PR! • How to do business with Cuba!
• Introduce new products and services to businesses from FL & PR!
• Opportunity to conduct presentations!
• Live product and service demonstrations
• Distribute product samples!
Opportunity to learn from the experts!
• How Enterprise Florida can assist companies to export or expand with their programs & grants to the International Market?
• How to access the under appraised value list of homes, apartments, & commercial properties in Puerto Rico?
• How to save at least $350.00 per employee per year utilizing a federal program?
• How to do business in Puerto Rico, how tax laws can benefit your investment and business?
• Many more…….
EXPECTING THE PRESENCE OF MAJOR COMPANIES, MICRO & MACRO BUSINESSES AND INVESTORS
PUERTO RICO IS, AT THIS TIME, THE PERFECT PLACE TO INVEST:
INCENTIVES AND LAWS THAT BENEFIT INVESTORS
Guest Speakers: Update coming soon!
|Speaker Name||Speaker Information|
|Sandy Michael McDonald||Sandy McDonald has been the Director of Florida’s Broward County Office of Economic and Small Business Development (OESBD) since June 2013. In alignment with OESBD’s mission to stimulate economic development, Mr. McDonald is committed to supporting the growth and development of small businesses in Broward County, which are a great asset to our local economy. Mr. McDonald also serves as Broward’s designated Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Liaison Officer (DBELO) and works to support the County’s commitment to the Federal Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Airport Concessions Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (ACDBE) programs that OESBD administers along with the County’s local small business programs.|
Be on the look as we confirm our list of invited speakers!